Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Beginning

The new semester has started, I love literature classes! I also broke down and joined another reading challenge. This one I can complete. It is the R.I.P III challenge, and I am reading The Turn of the Screw by Henry James. I am somewhat cheating as that is also the first book we have to read for my class, but hey it fulfills the requirements for both. I plan to try to read other books as well, but living alone is not conducive to pre-Halloween reading, if you catch my drift. Put bluntly I am a scaredy cat. The weather is starting to change along with the foliage. I love the fall, the cool weather, the leaves all falling to the ground and swirling about, the smells. Especially being here in picturesque New England. I am dying to know what goes on in my book but do not want to read it before going to bed. I also need to check out what other people are reading to get some ideas. I've already read Dracula, and multiple Stephen King novels. I want to see what other people are reading, I'm just plan nosy I guess.

No comments: