Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finished the mermaid book, it was good but not what I was expecting. Glad I borrowed it from the library and did not run out and buy it like I usually do. Speaking of the library I should go over there, as I live right next to it, tonight is one of the late nights they are open. I love that. It is so much fun wandering around discovering new books and being amidst all those books. And people watching, I mean you see a diverse bunch of people there, I even think I saw Charles Manson there once. Summer semester starts next week and all of my textbooks are arriving in the mail. I get so excited at the beginning of every semester, then by the end you are so ready for it to be done with. What am I going to read next? I am starting to suffer from Borders with drawl, it has been so long since I last went there. Must go to Borders, I can hear it calling me!

No comments: