Sunday, May 4, 2008

Slow Going

So the reading is taking forever, what with finals and getting ready for vacation. I can hardly contain myself regarding my upcoming trip to Seaworld. All of my books will be vacationing with me, via my carry-on so they do not get lost. I am trying to finish knitting a sweater before vacation as well, so that is taking away somewhat from my reading. However the flight and layovers will allow me plenty of time to read all of my books. So it should be a nice long post about them all coming up soon. I should be half intelligent and take notes. Then again this is not a literature class, so I do not need to go into great details. The Gunslinger has made it through some tough times and gained a companion. I love this book so much (as I have stated many a time before). There is so much that is like our world, but "the world has moved on" so it is not quite our world as we know it. And of course The Beatles have a cameo through the book as well. What could be better I ask? Back to knitting and reading, and yes more studying.

No comments: